Sunday 30 January 2011

::Poised::

Just wanted to post this picture it is one I have had in my picture folder for a little while! I forget the exact details of the outfit and hair but wanted to post it onto the blog just now because it has been a while since I have posted.  Sl is killing me recently...it seems I crash every two seconds, appear as a little white egg or see a complete world of grey..who would have thought you could get so angry looking at a computer screen..but I have reached new depths. This is the reason I am posting without all the information but when I get my new computer and can actually start to see in world I will update the information. I think the outfit is from poised though...loving the grunge feel!!

bah bah....stamps my feet!!! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment