Saturday 27 November 2010

Bloom - Why Not Orchid Dress Green

Got this nice little dress at Bloom today only 138ls..woohooooo!! I love the mixture of the green and purple it is just so fresh. I feel a little like a lady from the sixties it has that kind of style to it with the swoosh skirt. Love, love, love it got my lovely heels on and need someone to take me out to dance :)

I am wearing a great pair of shoes that I also picked up today at Leezu they are Courtisane Devoue Sandal Apple.  They were selling for a special price of 350ls if my memory serves me correctly the other colours were double the price but well worth it because soooo cute (heading back when I have saved my pennies)





Courtisane (Direct)


WEARING
Boom: Why Not Orchid Dress- Green
Leezu: by Courtisane Devoue Sandal - Apple
Skin: LAQ Elena Cocoa Glow Skin
Hair: TRUTH Kitty - Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment