Saturday 27 November 2010

Leezu Outfit

Well I feel very Lady of the Scottish Country Manor with this outfit. I think it is because of the style and all the detailing in both the shirt and the pants...not to forget the boots...ohh the boots!  I love the Champagne colour but the shirt and pants come in a selection of colours and you really can mix and match to get any colour match you wish.

I just would like to add my Sl has been playing up recently and I have not received many purchased items, however twice now I have been missing items that I have purchased from Leezu but after dropping them a quick note card, both times I heard back within minutes and the items were immediately sent again. Just wanted to say a big thank you it is always great to get the items quickly when you are so excited to try them on.

Great Customer Service and a pleasure to purchase from!!


Leezu

WEARING
Shirt: Leezu Valerie Blouse - Champagne
Pants: Leezu Lea Vivendi Pants - Champagne
Boots: .*Courtisane* La Vivien - Sepia All Browns
Skin: LAQ Elena Cocoa Glow Skin
Hair: TRUTH Gwyneth

No comments:

Post a Comment