Sunday 13 February 2011

Sea Hole - Thriftscore Dress

This week has been rather a sucky week on soooo many levels!! I wanted to just hide in second life and play about in my inventory but even that was a failure!! Since the new viewer made me download it and my laptop seems to be dying I was only visible as an egg and crashing all the time.  I swear if I heard clear cache, character test, blah blah one more time then I was going to scream! I am really hoping that my new desktop will be able to fix these issues because even making pictures has became difficult.  Well anyway to make my self feel better I was digging about in my Sea Hole folder and came across this rather cute little number.  Hope you like it!!



WEARING:
Hair: Kookie Chiggy - Coal
Dress: The Sea Hole Thriftscore Dress - Brown 
Skin: Laqroki Vilda Nougat Glow Skin
Jewellery: Aglaia - Cherry (this includes necklace, bracelet and hairpiece)



No comments:

Post a Comment