Sunday 26 December 2010

The Dressing Room (Blue)

I picked up this great little Emery dress at The Dressing Room Blue today.  I think it is very cute and teamed with a great pair of Lelitka heels makes those long legs just look amazing!. I love when the Dressing Room has new items because you pick up some great Designer items at a fraction of the price.  Makes me one happy, happy shopping bunny!


The Dressing Room Blue

Lelutka - for heels

The hair I am wearing is not from The Dressing Room but from Exile.  It is called Viviana and I am wearing the colour Twilight. This long flowing wavy style would be great to go along with any casual or elegant outfit.


Exile

WEARING:
Hair: Exile Viviana - Twilight
Dress: Emery Dress Kezno (The Dressing Room Blue)
Shoes: Lelutka Saffron Pumps - Neutral Black
Skin: Laqroki Vilda Nougat Glow Skin (#10)

No comments:

Post a Comment