Tuesday 28 December 2010

::WetCat:: Builds & Poses

I just wanted to write about a place I visited yesterday.  It was very odd I was on the hunt as usual for some gift items when I happened to notice an avatar standing with the most pretty dress on...well me being me I felt the need to tell her how pretty it was. Well long story short I thought hmmm wonder where this lovely creation is from and figured may be able to see from the groups in her profile...and so it goes on stay with me because it is well worth it.  Anyways I noticed in her profile that she was owner of a Builds and Poses store and thought YAY go grab me some poses.

On arrival just inside the store there is a wall display with lots of poses on sale for 20ls and as I set about grabbing them I noticed in chat the owner (yes the lady in the lovely dress) was saying hellooo to me.  Well after explaining I was not some scary stalker, we got chatting and she showed me around the store..lots of fantastic poses mostly for 99ls...great poses, great prices.  They also had a fantastic range of swings with such great detail.  To top it off owner was a real sweetie....and even gifted me a fabby pose...thanks Wetcat Flux.

Thought I would post one for you to let you take a wee lookie :-)

Pose Name:  Breathe you in.



No comments:

Post a Comment