Sunday 26 December 2010

Maitreya Bubble Skirt Dress

Well tonight has been the usual ritual of dig through my inventory for something to wear. That digging normally consists of numerous outfit trials along with a shock of "ohh my goodness I need therapy".  I do not know how many times I have said I need therapy on Sl but I do know that I sit at the level of ridiculous shopaholic stakes!

Anyhooooo I came across this cute little number that I bought at Maitreya.  It is such a pretty cerise colour, has a bubble skirt, see through black lace panel at the breast leading up to the neck and sits nicely above the knee accentuating any lovely long legs. This could be one of my New Year's party numbers (well it makes the list to be narrowed down..big...HUGE list lol)





WEARING:
Hair: LoQ Hairs Con Panna- Jet Black
Dress: Maitreya Bubble Skirt Dress - Cerise/Black
Shoes: (PM) Pixel Mode Baby T's Plain - Hot Pink
Skin: Laqroki Vilda Nougat Glow Skin (#10)

No comments:

Post a Comment