Tuesday 28 December 2010

The Sea Hole - Harem Jumpsuit

Yes Yes it is another post about The Sea Hole...I just can not help myself....I LOVE, LOVE this store..sooo damn super cute.  I love the textures, prices, mixtures of styles and all the bright colours! Well back to my post it is about the Harem Jumpsuit it is soooo cute with the frill prim attachment on the chest and the detail on the bottom of the trousers/pants. I added a pair of black Firenze heels from Similar Footwear and I was good to go (skydiving with my jumpsuit I hear you ask....no no no..shopping of course!)


The Sea Hole

SIM-I-LAR Italian Footwear

WEARING:
Hair: TRUTH Annie - Espresso
Dress: The Sea Hole Harem Jumpsuit - Black
Skin: Laqroki Vilda Nougat Glow Skin (#10)
Shoes: SIM-I-LAR Italian Footwear Firenze - black 

No comments:

Post a Comment